The Civil War Monitor offers a variety of advertising opportunities, both in the print magazine and on our website.
Published four times a year, the magazine includes both originally researched and richly illustrated feature articles as well as a number of popular recurring departments, including:
- Agenda: Our calendar of selected Civil War events scheduled to occur during an issue’s on-sale dates.
- Travels: A 4-page look at a specific Civil War locale with the interests of the heritage traveler in mind.
Books & Authors: Top historians and authors offer information and recommendations regarding new and out-of-print Civil War titles.
“I wanted to tell you how beautiful I think the magazine is…. You all always do such a wonderful job. We’re proud to be included.”
Katherine J., Marketing and Communications Director, Gettysburg Foundation
CivilWarMonitor.com is the perfect place to reach a diverse and highly engaged group of history enthusiasts. Our regularly updated blogs include posts on a variety of topics:
- Behind the Lines: Our interview series featuring conversations with prominent members of the American Civil War community.
- The Bookshelf: The place for timely and in-depth reviews of the latest Civil War books. Published weekly.
- The Front Line: Our house blog, where a variety of historians and authors publish interesting articles about the conflict and its participants.
- Photo Essays: Where we tell the story of the war through series of gripping images.
Please direct all print or website advertising inquiries to:
Ms. Zethyn McKinley
Advertising & Marketing Director